A humble request

 






Dear Sir / Madam,   

My name is Asanga Buwaneka Divulwewa. I'm 43 yrs of age. I'm a resident of Dehiwala Sri Lanka and is confined to a wheelchair from my infancy. When I was six weeks old I got a brain fever and it affected my limbs and luckily not my brain, in spite of my disability I attended a normal school with normal students. Sometimes when the classes were upstairs I had to be carried, It was not easy at all life was very hard and still is, in  midst of all this I managed to complete my school life successfully.

I didn't stop from there after A/Ls I followed a computer course as well as a teaching course, at present I'm unemployed. I'm also skilled in Graphic Designing, Typesetting, translating, and much more. 

I would much appreciate if you kindly help me to find a job opportunity which suits my skills.

My contact details are as follows:

Asanga Buwaneka Divulwewa 

Phone: 0760373002, 0750356145

e-mail : asanga.divulwewa1981@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Asanga.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sri Lanka’s Journey with Indonesia

Education Should Not Be Disturbed or Delayed

Why Do We Have to Care for Our Elders?